Monday, June 9, 2014

Andraya Carson goes above and beyond in business to help people

Andraya Carson has a large heart and willing to help another in need at the drop of the hat. I have known Andraya Carson for over 6 years and in that time I have experienced nothing but good from her. A few years ago I was going through some legal issues and I reached out to Andraya Carson and she linked me up the the right people to get the job done. kuddos to you Andraya. I have also experienced Dray Carson in action at local charity events giving her all and promoting health wellness and unlimited living to all. Andraya Carson has done awsome work with the desert mission foodbank and tumbleweed foundation helping to support teens to get off the streets and back in school promoting a new generation of healthy young vibrant workforce. Andraya Carson is top notch in my book.
-D. Wortman

No comments:

Post a Comment