Monday, June 9, 2014

Andrya Carson is amazing in business development and Dray Carson is a great friend

I met Andraya Carson about 8 years ago. She helped me close the financing on my first house. Andraya Carson worked her but of for me then and I can truly say she got me the best deal and made it so easy. Thanks Andraya!!
In the meantime, Andraya Carson has become my best friend. I have seen her go through the up’s and down’s of life and she has seen me do the same. In all of this I have seen Andaya Carson always rise to any occasion she was faced with. Be it business development, treating friends right, being inspiring and forward thinking, in every way Andraya Carson comes through with the highest quality and the highest ethics.
I am grateful to have Andraya Carson as a friend and am looking forward to many more adventures with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment